Metal Flexible Roll Patent No. 10-2019-0042445 Patent No. 10-1604402
Our ‘Metal Flexible Roll’ are made of seamless thin metal film sleeves and have a high elasticity, which enable for roll pressing processing of thin films with lower linear pressure. The way they contact with the surface of the main roll allows for the processing of thin films with less residual stress and excellent optical properties and transparency as well as uniform thickness. With the elastic metal roll’s contact with the surface of the main roll at a few millimeters’ length, it enables for effective cooling by making the width of the whole roll uniform, preventing temperature variation throughout the entire roll surface. In addition, you can flexibly adjust the elasticity of the external cylinder by regulating the pressure of the fluid circulating inside the roll.
- High-performance thin sheet and film formation
- Optical thin sheet and film formation
- Double-sided mirror sheet and film formation
- Double-sided micro-patterned sheet and film formation
- Printing and many other areas
- Processing of PP, PE, PET, PC, PMMA etc.
- Film thickness gauge: 50~400μm
- O/D: Ø150~Ø350
- Length: Max. 2000L
- Make to order service available